Monday, January 1, 2018

Paleo Cookies make for a "healthy" Christmas

Holiday time means cookie time! 

2017 was a "healthy me" year, so I decided to make "healthy" cookies if there is such a thing. 

The first cookie I made this year was a paleo Chocolate Chunk Cookie. Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite, especially right when they come out of the oven and the chocolate is melting everywhere. This cookie had some "healthy" ingredients in it, in substitution of white flour and sugar, but they were still beyond amazing. I highly recommend this recipe. 


The second was a Coconut Flour Chocolate Crinkle Cookie. They were not very sweet, but they were very chocolatey and still tasted like a dessert. They don't make many so we doubled the recipe right away. 



For New Year's Day, I wanted an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, so I settled for a grain-free oatmeal-free raisin cookie. Pretty good, even though it's not as good as an oatmeal raisin cookie. It does have a "healthy" taste to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment