Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Be Lucky to Travel

Be Lucky To Travel 

As I have been travelling, I have realized the absence of travelling in a lot of people's lives. I am talking about travelling as a broad idea, which could include visiting different towns or cities or unique coffee shops in a certain radius.

Traveling has always been simple and easy for me as my family went on vacations and educational trips when I was younger. Spending time in a foreign place wasn't scary or unpleasant. It was a time to be in a different setting with sometimes different people and definitely different cultures, customs, and ways of living. I didn't have a choice to stay home and be aloof, but I wouldn't have turned down the invitation either.

Most of my life I have had the pleasure of travelling without having to pay for exploration, or book accommodations and make arrangements. Through family, work or sponsorship I have flown to other countries, crossed bridges and taken photos in beautiful places.  To be honest, having the ability to travel with minimal headache of bills, restrictions, or schedules has been freeing.

I am currently in a different state from my home town and have been realizing the niceties of living somewhere different for a short while. The people are inevitably different - the roads - the demeanor of strangers - the work load, and the list goes on. One could stay it is a study of humanity to just explore every few years. To explore outside ourselves, to really explore within, because it changes us - the accumulated experiences from these places.




No comments:

Post a Comment